“It didn’t take long at all for us as a board to agree that Poole BID would be the key sponsor for the second year of Light Up Poole. This event contains all of the vital elements that are needed to generate interest: It’s quirky, colourful, artistic, captivating and it has something for every age range. We’ve received a significant amount of feedback, all of it positive, confirming our belief that this is now Poole’s signature event.”
Adam Keen Chair, Poole Business Improvement District
Light Up Poole is an amazing achievement, made possible by the ambition that drives our artists, and the collaboration – at every level of our operation – between numerous organisations and individuals who share a passionate commitment to arts innovation, to arts access for all, and to our shared community here in Poole.
We’re confident that building on the second Light Up Poole festival in 2019, enjoyed by 40,000+ visitors, LUP will continue to grow and flourish … and to represent our local success way beyond Dorset as we take work created here in Poole to light festivals around the world.
Light Up Poole is produced by Audacious, a not-for-profit community interest company, and funded by Arts Council England and Poole BID. We are looking to extend our funding partners to ensure LUP continues to introduce accessible, innovative light art to Poole and Dorset’s cultural landscape.
If you would like to support:
• How our artists advance their work in a fast-moving digital environment
• LUP’s local schools programme bringing creativity into STEM learning
• Skills share between artists and those working in innovation in the private sector
• An interactive installation for Poole residents in 2020
Or if you are a business interested in:
• Commissioning light art for your location/s
• Artists working with your R&D / innovation team to mutual benefit
• Event sponsorship
Please email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.